Make Lemonade is personal finance. Simplified.
Make Lemonade is a free personal finance website that empowers you to live a better financial life. We help you make better financial decisions through free financial content, comparison tools and product reviews. Make Lemonade helps you find the lowest rates and best deals for student loan refinancing, student loans, personal loans, credit cards, investing, banking and more.
Our mission is to help inspire you to make smart, fully informed decisions that empower you to live a better financial life.
- We provide independent, unbiased and transparent tools and tips.
- We have the latest, updated reviews on the leading financial and investment products.
- We help simplify the student loan and personal loan borrowing and refinancing process, save you time, and offer strategies to lower your monthly payments.
- We offer insights on choosing the best self-managed and robo-advisor brokerage accounts and investing for your future.
- When it comes to major financial life decisions, we want to help you get more for your money.
- We help you make better financial decisions to help you pay down debt, invest wisely, improve your financial profile and achieve financial freedom.
Make Lemonade is built on:
- Financial Empowerment
- Unbiased Advice
Simply put, we wouldn’t want it any other way. For too long, financial services have been tricky, costly and hard to understand. We’re here to change that.
We promise to put you first. We are on a mission to empower you to live a better financial life. That’s why we’re focused on making financial advice simpler and easier to understand.
And everything on our site is 100% free. All the tools, calculators, financial advice and content is free for you.
For media requests, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To partner with Make Lemonade on strategic partnerships, content partnerships or other partnerships, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you or a college or university, please visit our College and Universities program for free resources for students.