Best Business Cards
What are small business credit cards?
Here are the best business credit cards of 2020:
CitiBusiness / AAdvantage Platinum Select World Mastercard
- Earn 70,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after making $4,000 in purchases within the first 4 months of account opening.
- Earn 1 AAdvantage® mile per $1 spent on purchases.
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles per $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases.
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles per $1 spent on purchases at telecommunications merchants, cable and satellite providers, car rental merchants and at gas stations.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- First checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines flights.
- 25% savings on American Airlines inflight Wi-Fi when you use your card.
- Enjoy preferred boarding on American Airlines flights.
The Blue BusinessSM Plus Credit Card from American Express
- Earn 2X points on everyday business purchases such as office supplies or client dinners.
- 2X applies to the first $50,000 in purchases per year – and 1 point per dollar thereafter.
- Enjoy the flexibility to put more purchases on the Card and earn rewards when you buy above your credit limit.
- 0.0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months.
The Business Platinum Card from American Express
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of card membership.
- Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That’s 1.5 points per dollar on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- You can also receive 35% points back on all First and Business class flights, with all airlines available through American Express Travel.
- You can enjoy access to The American Express Global Lounge Collection offering access to the most lounges across the globe.
American Express® Business Gold Card
- More Rewards: Get 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 select categories where your business spent the most each month.
- 4X points apply to the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these 2 categories each calendar year.
- Airline Bonus: Get 25% points back after you use points for all or part of an eligible flight booked with Amex Travel, up to 250,000 points back per calendar year.
- Exclusive Offers: Get up to 1 year free on subscriptions to both G Suite Basic for up to 3 users and ZipRecruiter Standard, a combined value up to $3,188.
- Pay Over Time Option: A flexible payment option to help manage cash flow on purchases of $100 or more.
- Expense Management Tools: Connect to Quickbooks, access SpendManager℠, receive a Year-End Summary, and more.
- Add employee cards with a no annual fee option and earn rewards on employee purchases.