Best Student Cards
What are credit cards for students?
Here are the best student credit Cards of 2020
Chase Freedom Unlimited®
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on both purchase and balance transfers. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred.
- Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase – it’s automatic.
- Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
- No minimum to redeem for cash back.
- Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
- Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit Journey℠.
Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card
- One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening.
- Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase.
- 0% APR on new purchases and balance transfers. 3% balance transfer fee.
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards.
- Cash back won’t expire for the life of the account and there’s no limit to how much you can earn.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Earn 20% back on
Amazon.com purchases on the Card in the first 6 months of Card membership, up
to $150 back.
- Earn $100 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new
Card within the first 6 months of card membership.
- Earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).
- Earn 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, 1% back on other purchases.
- 0% Intro APR on purchases and 15 months.
- Redeem cash back as statement credit, merchandise or gift cards.
- Terms apply.
Citi® Double Cash Card
- Earn 2% cash back on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% when you pay for your credit card purchases.
- Get 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 18 months
Deserve® EDU Mastercard for Students
- Earn 1% unlimited cash back on all purchases.
- Receive one year of Amazon Prime Student on Deserve after your first purchase with your new Deserve EDU Mastercard (Lifetime Value of $59).
- Feel secure with cell phone protection up to $600.
- No annual fees.
- No deposit required.
- No international transaction fees on purchases abroad.
- No Social Security Number required for international students to apply.
- Refer A Friend Program: Refer anyone to Deserve using your personal referral code. Upon approval, card activation and use, you’ll receive $30 and so will your referral. Referral bonuses are unlimited.
- Manage and track your spending, set automatic payments and securely freeze your card all through an easy app.
- You can prequalify with no impact to your credit score in minutes.
- The Deserve Mastercard is issued by Celtic Bank, Member FDIC.
- Receive benefits such as Mastercard ID Theft Prevention™ and Master Rental®.