Education Loan Finance Program from SouthEast Bank – Loan Interest Rates & Fees
Your Starting Interest Rate (upon approval)
Your Interest Rate during the life of a loan: Fixed-Rate Loans
Your Interest Rate during the life of the loan: Variable-Rate Loans
Your rate is variable. This means that your rate could move lower or higher than the rates on your disclosure. This loan has a variable interest rate that is based on a publicly available index, the 3-month London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR). Your rate will be calculated each month by adding a margin between 0.29% and 3.91% to the 3-month LIBOR.
Your rate will not increase more than once quarterly. Although the interest rate will vary after you are approved, the interest rate will never exceed 9.95% for the 5-year, 7-year, 10-year, 15-year, or 20-year term.
See your loan agreement for important disclosures about the consequences of refinancing federal student loans with Education Loan Finance.
- Your interest rate will depend on the loan term that you select.
- Interest rates are valid within the preceding 30 days.
Borrower Eligibility Criteria
- All loans are subject to credit approval.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien without conditions and with proper evidence of eligibility.
- Must be at the age of majority or older at the time of loan application.
- Must have earned a bachelor’s degree or higher from an Education Loan Finance approved post-secondary institution and program of study.
- Must reside in a state in which Education Loan Finance is authorized to lend.
Neither Education Loan Finance nor SouthEast Bank is affiliated with the schools included on the Education Loan Finance Approved Post-Secondary Institution list, nor does inclusion on this list constitute any endorsement or partnership between either party.