Education Loan Finance Program from SouthEast Bank – Loan Interest Rates & Fees
Your Starting Interest Rate (upon approval)
Your Interest Rate during the life of a loan: Fixed-Rate Loans
Your Interest Rate during the life of the loan: Variable-Rate Loans
- Your interest rate will depend on the loan term that you select.
- Interest rates are valid within the preceding 30 days.
Borrower Eligibility Criteria
- All loans are subject to credit approval.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien without conditions and with proper evidence of eligibility.
- Must be at the age of majority or older at the time of loan application.
- Must have earned a bachelor’s degree or higher from an Education Loan Finance approved post-secondary institution and program of study.
- Must reside in a state in which Education Loan Finance is authorized to lend.
Neither Education Loan Finance nor SouthEast Bank is affiliated with the schools included on the Education Loan Finance Approved Post-Secondary Institution list, nor does inclusion on this list constitute any endorsement or partnership between either party.