Make Lemonade $1,000 Scholarship
Learn how Make Lemonade can help pay for your educational costs
Make Lemonade, a leading personal finance site for student loan repayment, financial aid calculators and unbiased student financial aid information, is pleased to announce the “Make Lemonade Scholarship” – a new $1,000 scholarship to help you pay for college or graduate school.
- Any college student or graduate school student who is enrolled at a college or university (part-time or full-time) qualifies for the Make Lemonade Scholarship
- Graduate school includes, but is not limited to, medical school, dental school, law school, business school, veterinary school, pharmacy school and other accredited graduate programs
- January 1, 2019
- All applications for this student loan scholarship received by the deadline will be reviewed carefully by the Make Lemonade team. The winner will be contacted via email.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- Applicants must be a legal resident of one of the 50 states or Washington, D.C.
- Applicants must be enrolled part-time or full-time at college or graduate program
- No purchase necessary
- Void where prohibited
- The Make Lemonade Scholarship is sponsored by Make Lemonade, LLC.
- The Make Lemonade Scholarship is subject to the Official Rules, which can be accessed here.