According to The Washington Post, which reviewed draft budget documents prepared by the Trump administration, federal education initiatives may be cut by $10.6 billion in a push to expand school choice. The budget also calls for about $400 million in spending for charter schools and for vouchers for private and religious schools, as well as […]
College and graduate school are about to get more expensive. Here’s what you need to know. Undergraduate Student Loans Interest rates for federal undergraduate student loans will rise from 3.76% to 4.45% – an increase of 0.69 percentage points, or 18.4% – starting July 1. Graduate Student Loans Graduate students will also pay more for […]
What are the best private loans for graduate school? If you are starting or returning to graduate school this fall, then it’s that time of year to start thinking carefully about your student loan strategy. Whether you are an aspiring dentist, doctor, pharmacist, veterinarian, lawyer or MBA, here is what you need to know to […]
San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee announced at a press conference yesterday that, starting next fall, community college will be tuition-free for all San Francisco residents through the City College of San Francisco. As first reported by the San Francisco Chronicle, San Francisco would become the first city in the nation to make community college free to […]
Most Popular Reads
- Shark Tank Reject Makes Lemonade With Richard Branson, Raises $209 Million
- 5 Things To Consider When Refinancing Student Loans
- The Best Private Loans For Graduate School
- Student Loan Consolidation Questions | Top 15 Student Loan Refinance Questions
- This Personal Loan CEO Has A Plan To ‘Prosper’
- What Is A Personal Loan?
- Is Your Student Loan Forgiveness Invalid?
- 5 Best Moves To Spend Your Tax Refund
- The State Of Student Loan Debt In 2017 Report
- You Can Start Investing With Just $5
- Student Loan Costs Will Rise 18% This Summer
- Top 5 Reasons To Refinance Student Loans Now
- More Fees For Student Loan Borrowers In Default?
- How To Repay Student Loans And Save For Retirement
- 7 Student Loan Changes To Expect This Year
- Student Loan Refinance Guide
- This Wolf Of Wall Street Wants To Hire 70 Million People
- How Navient’s Lawsuit Impacts Student Loan Defaults
- 9 Super Money Rules To Build Wealth
- Will Public Service Loan Forgiveness Be Eliminated?
- Refinance Student Loans Or Consolidate Student Loans?
- Bill Gates Tweets This Life Advice To College Grads
- What To Know Before You #DeleteUber
- This Fearless Girl May Change Wall Street
- Try These 4 Student Loan Tax Tricks
- How To Consolidate Credit Card Debt
- Why You Can Refinance Your Student Loans
- PayPal Co-Founder Max Levchin Shares His Best Career Advice
- Nelnet Student Loans – 9 Student Loan Hacks
- Can You Discharge Your Student Loans In Bankruptcy?
- Top 10 Things To Know About Student Loan Refinancing
- Top 10 Ways To Pay Off Your Student Loans Faster
- 5 Signs You Will Never Be Rich
- Harvard Alum Wants To Disrupt 529 Plans
- Navient Student Loan Lawsuit: What Navient Says Happened
- These Entrepreneurs Raised $221 Million To Beat Craigslist
- 5 Easy Ways To Raise Your Credit Score 100 Points
- This Amazon Credit Card Saves You 5% Off Amazon Every Time
- Save $200 On Uber With This Credit Card Hack
- Student Loan Refinance Process