Have you heard about the Navient student loan lawsuit? Here is a question for you to ponder: does your student loan servicer owe you a fiduciary duty or are they just there to collect your student loan payments? Well, the answer may surprise you depend on who you ask. If you read Navient President & [...]
May 22, 2017
Last week, the Trump administration issued its first policy on student loans. As a result, loan guarantee agencies that collect on defaulted debt can charge borrowers who have defaulted on their federal student loans fees up to 16% on their student loan balances - even when these borrowers promise to make good on their student [...]
May 22, 2017
An analysis of new student loan data from the U.S. Department of Education found that millions of Americans are in default on Federal Direct Loans - serviced by student loan companies hired by the federal government. This Company Was Singled Out The Consumer Federation of America, an association of more than 250 non-profit consumer groups, [...]
May 18, 2017
If you have Navient student loans, then pay attention. The lawsuit filed last week against Navient, the largest student loan servicer in the country, hit home with many borrowers with Navient student loans who say they have had similar experiences. Lost paperwork. Misapplied payments. Surprise late fees. Processing delays. Overall confusion. If you have Navient [...]
Most Popular Reads
- Save $200 On Uber With This Credit Card Hack
- Why You Can Refinance Your Student Loans
- 5 Student Loan Refinance Myths Dispelled
- Free College: San Francisco Offers Tuition-Free Plan
- The Best Private Loans For Graduate School
- How To Ace Student Loan Forgiveness
- 5 Best Moves To Spend Your Tax Refund
- 5 Easy Ways To Raise Your Credit Score 100 Points
- Student Loan Refinance Process
- Nelnet Student Loans – 9 Student Loan Hacks
- This Amazon Credit Card Saves You 5% Off Amazon Every Time
- What To Know Before You #DeleteUber
- Top 5 Reasons To Refinance Student Loans Now
- Refinance Student Loans Or Consolidate Student Loans?
- 11 Student Loan Refinancing Secrets
- This Personal Loan CEO Has A Plan To ‘Prosper’
- Can You Discharge Your Student Loans In Bankruptcy?
- Harvard Alum Wants To Disrupt 529 Plans
- PayPal Co-Founder Max Levchin Shares His Best Career Advice
- This Fearless Girl May Change Wall Street
- More Fees For Student Loan Borrowers In Default?
- 9 Super Money Rules To Build Wealth
- How To Consolidate Credit Card Debt
- Student Loan Refinance Guide
- Bill Gates Tweets This Life Advice To College Grads
- Will California Offer Free College?
- The State Of Student Loan Debt In 2017 Report
- Student Loan Refinancing Rejection: How To Bounce Back
- You Can Start Investing With Just $5
- Navient Student Loan Lawsuit: What Navient Says Happened
- How Navient’s Lawsuit Impacts Student Loan Defaults
- Is Your Student Loan Forgiveness Invalid?
- This Wolf Of Wall Street Wants To Hire 70 Million People
- 5 Things To Consider When Refinancing Student Loans
- Top 10 Things To Know About Student Loan Refinancing
- 7 Student Loan Changes To Expect This Year
- How To Repay Student Loans And Save For Retirement
- 5 Signs You Will Never Be Rich
- Will Public Service Loan Forgiveness Be Eliminated?
- Navient Student Loans – What To Do Following The Lawsuit