Have you heard about the Navient student loan lawsuit? Here is a question for you to ponder: does your student loan servicer owe you a fiduciary duty or are they just there to collect your student loan payments? Well, the answer may surprise you depend on who you ask. If you read Navient President & [...]
May 22, 2017
Is your student loan forgiveness invalid? This is not an April Fool's joke. If you are counting on Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness - the federal program that forgives your student loan debt after 10 years of qualifying work in public service and 120 consecutive student loan payments - then pay close attention. Is Your [...]
May 22, 2017
It's tax time, and you may be expecting a tax refund this year. In 2016, the average tax refund was $2,860. According to the IRS, 111 million tax refunds totaling over $317 billion were issued last year. If you are expecting a tax refund this year, should you save it or spend it? Neither. You [...]
May 22, 2017
Last week, the Trump administration issued its first policy on student loans. As a result, loan guarantee agencies that collect on defaulted debt can charge borrowers who have defaulted on their federal student loans fees up to 16% on their student loan balances - even when these borrowers promise to make good on their student [...]
May 22, 2017
An analysis of new student loan data from the U.S. Department of Education found that millions of Americans are in default on Federal Direct Loans - serviced by student loan companies hired by the federal government. This Company Was Singled Out The Consumer Federation of America, an association of more than 250 non-profit consumer groups, [...]
Most Popular Reads
- This Wolf Of Wall Street Wants To Hire 70 Million People
- How To Consolidate Credit Card Debt
- These Entrepreneurs Raised $221 Million To Beat Craigslist
- Will California Offer Free College?
- Shark Tank Reject Makes Lemonade With Richard Branson, Raises $209 Million
- Student Loan Refinancing Rejection: How To Bounce Back
- Top 5 Reasons To Refinance Student Loans Now
- Can You Discharge Your Student Loans In Bankruptcy?
- 5 Easy Ways To Raise Your Credit Score 100 Points
- Bill Gates Tweets This Life Advice To College Grads
- What Is A Personal Loan?
- Is Your Student Loan Forgiveness Invalid?
- Harvard Alum Wants To Disrupt 529 Plans
- 5 Best Moves To Spend Your Tax Refund
- 5 Student Loan Refinance Myths Dispelled
- Navient Student Loans – What To Do Following The Lawsuit
- 7 Student Loan Changes To Expect This Year
- The State Of Student Loan Debt In 2017 Report
- Try These 4 Student Loan Tax Tricks
- Top 10 Ways To Pay Off Your Student Loans Faster
- Student Loan Costs Will Rise 18% This Summer
- Why You Can Refinance Your Student Loans
- 5 Things To Consider When Refinancing Student Loans
- 9 Super Money Rules To Build Wealth
- What To Know Before You #DeleteUber
- How To Repay Student Loans And Save For Retirement
- Nelnet Student Loans – 9 Student Loan Hacks
- Student Loan Consolidation Questions | Top 15 Student Loan Refinance Questions
- Will Public Service Loan Forgiveness Be Eliminated?
- 5 Signs You Will Never Be Rich
- Navient Student Loan Lawsuit: What Navient Says Happened
- Save $200 On Uber With This Credit Card Hack
- More Fees For Student Loan Borrowers In Default?
- Student Loan Refinance Guide
- Refinance Student Loans Or Consolidate Student Loans?
- How To Ace Student Loan Forgiveness
- Top 10 Things To Know About Student Loan Refinancing
- Free College: San Francisco Offers Tuition-Free Plan
- Student Loans: The First 100 Days Of President Trump
- This Personal Loan CEO Has A Plan To ‘Prosper’